4:06 PM

Randi: 3rd Fasting

Posted by Shauna |

It's Saturday. My 3rd Fast. I feel great. God is great. I woke up with a great amount of peace today. I came to the table for count and come to find out - I have amazing friends in this place.

Vicki and Lisa said they prayed hard for me last night. And God heard and woke me up with a fresh dose of His Presence.

God has truly blessed me with friends who love me and hold me accountable. I love them so much.

So, my morning started off feeling so loved. I gave my cereal to my table and opened up to Psalms and read a little while everyone ate. Then, of course, they served pizza for lunch!! :(

My girls were very happy to get extra pizza. I sang in the shower during lunch. I love to praise God! It is so refreshing. And I am starting to get a little hungry so I need to feed on the Word some more so I will feel full. It is so amazing how God really fills you up with Him when you fast. Truly amazing.

I believe that God is going to make a move in my life.

He has blessings in store for me and I need to be ready to receive them.

Lord, I fast this day to you. I believe that you will deliver me from every bondage holding me hostage. Break every yoke that binds me. Set me free Lord! Hear me when I call Lord!

I want to hear your still voice say "Here I am." I love you with all of my heart. Give me a clean heart O God. Make me pure so I may enter into your presence. I have faith that you are going to move in my life. Your will be done!

Help me to be obedient in everything that I do. Shine through me so all can see Your light. You are my strength, my refuge and my salvation! Thank you Lord for giving me hope.

In Jesus Holy Name, Amen!

1 comments:

kelli said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well, I miss you(yes, even the singing-haha) and would love to hear from you!! I love the LORD, and your letters continue to help keep me focused. love ya,
kelli howard