4:02 PM

Randi: Missing my Mom

Posted by Shauna |

***Disclaimer from Shauna: Mom, you are going to cry so grab your kleenex.***

I cried tonight.

I am really missing my mom.

Today is Friday and everyone saw their families at visit and I haven't seen my family in a few months because they all live out of state.

My best friend in here, Vicki, who has been here the whole 9 months with me, got a bed at a rehab center and she'll be leaving next week. S he has been like my mom. She always makes me laugh when I start to cry. And she runs her fingers through my hair like my mom used to do when I would lay in her lap. I'm really going to miss her. I am crying again just thinking about it.

Of course, I am glad for her because no one should have to stay here any longer than they have to. But when she leaves it will be harder than anyone else because we have grown so close!

I know that she will be a lifelong friend. And I wont be here much longer, I hope and pray.

Randi

0 comments: