10:00 AM

IMPORTANT: PRAYER REQUEST!

Posted by Shauna |

Letter from Randi:

So here's the deal - Every day we have a head count at 4:45am and 4:45pm. We have to sit at the tables until 5:00 when the shift changes. For the past week I have been praying the entire time I sit there. And I thought it would be cool and powerful if more prayers were beings said at the same time.

So, if anyone wants to pray with me - know that I am praying every day at 4:45 in the morning and the afternoon.

  • I pray for all of the ladies in here. That God gives us peace and patience while we are here so that we can get along and be less stressed.
  • I pray for all of our families - that He protects them and keeps them in good health while we are away.
  • I thank God for this jail...for bringing me to this jail...and for saving my life by removing me from my old ways of living.
  • I thank Him for being here with me and for living in and through me.
  • I thank Him for His Word so that we have something great to live by and look forward to.
  • I lift up all of our addictions to Him so that He might remove our desires for them - and instead turn our desires toward Him.
  • I also lift up my case, my lawyer, my judge and my prosecutor. I ask Him to give them compassion towards me and to touch their hearts so that they might see me the way God sees me - not the way man sees me.
  • I ask that He lets me go home for a short time to be with my family and I also ask that they do not add any additional charges to what I am already facing.
So, please lift up this special prayer with me whenever you can!

"Yes, and I will continue to rejoice for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I will eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether it by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

Love,
Randi

5 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

*praying for you*

Life on the farm... said...

you got it 4:45...I did that with my husband when he was in Iraq... God heard our prayers and sent him home early to stay.....

Marilyn Bowen said...

Randi...I will join you. Thank you for the specific prayer requests that you provided.

Matthew 18:19
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Lorie said...

I will join you everyday at 4:45 IN THE PM BECAUSE I am driving home from work and I am usually thinking about people I love,things I need to do and yes often talking to GOD- SO i WILL JOIN YOU IN PRAYER FOR YOU, Your family and the ladies you are blessing!
Love you-
Please pray for Kathy =a new christian in my SS class who is just beginning the walk in your shoes. She has court coming soon also.
BE blessed!
Lorie

Unknown said...

Will join you at at 1:45 my time as often as I can and lift up those things you mentioned. I think about you and pray for you daily.