10:39 AM

Court Date Change

Posted by Shauna |

Randi had a Hearing scheduled for this week - but the date has been changed to December 10th.

We believe that God has many more women headed in Randi's direction at WBRCC - and He needs her there right now. This also allows her new lawyer to be fully prepared for her hearing.

That being said, it is still disheartening at times to realize again and again that we have no control over any of this.

Randi is in good spirits though! I talked with her last night and she was doing well. She fell off of her bunkbed {again} 2 days ago...they really need to put her on the bottom bunk - this is just out of control.

We also talked on Sunday night and laughed a lot. If you know me or know Randi - you probably realize that we laugh A LOT...especially when we are together...and even if no one else is laughing....

Please keep Randi in your prayers this week & I hope to have a letter from her this afternoon or later this week!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

prayers coming her way! poor thing falling off the bunk~I would too. I hate bunk beds!

Debbie said...

I'm praying for her and the others each day.

the libbys said...

pah! i can't help but laugh at the falling off the bunk bed part! because my sis & i shared a room and had bunk beds til we left for college....i can't tell you how many times i woke up in the night as i was falling to the floor! you can't help but laugh about it! and i can only imagine the same thing happening to randi! oh! i miss you, randi! we had too much fun at camp & church! i'm prayin for you like crazy!!

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

What a great blog, my dear friend sent me the site and I just fell in love imediatly. I actaully serve with Daughters of Destiny, not sure if you have ever heard of it but we are a non profit Minsitry that goes in and loves, equips and minsiters to the inmates as well as help them as they come out. My heart is ruined for these ladies. I will continue to keep your sis in prayer, she is blessed to have you in her corner...

Cris

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

Shana,
You bet you can link up to my blog. Also, have you heard of the ministry? I noticed that you have book request on Randi's blogsite. I can help in the area of you would like, send me your email and I can give you further info if you are intrested, I would love to help fill the book list. I had a sister fighting for me the way you are for yours and it is one of the very reasons I am able to do what I am doing today. I yearn to go back bahind bars to love on the ladies....
Love
Cris
Praying for your si.

Life on the farm... said...

I still feel like good things are coming your way, hang on....

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

Praying for peace!!!!!!!! Praying for comfort and praying for Joy!!!!!! Let Randi know that she is not alone.

Love

Cris