6:41 AM

Thanks!

Posted by Shauna |

Good morning Friends!

I just wanted to say THANKS again for all of your love and support for Randi! Please keep her in your prayers this week. Also, please keep us - her family - in your prayers. The initial feelings of all of this were traumatic and heart-breaking. Then...we kind of came to grips with it all and it was a little easier for a few weeks. I know for me, it has gotten pretty tough again. I am sure that this is normal. It can just be overwhelming some days to be so powerless in her situation.

And we miss her.

So...thanks for praying for us and keeping us in your thoughts. It really does mean a lot to us all that there are people we have never even met reading this and praying for our family. It's amazing. God is good.

***

I wanted to give you another piece of information that you may or may not use. Randi has a phone account that we have to put money on for her to be able to get in contact with us. I havent heard her voice in about 4 weeks so I was about to put a little money on it (we are selling some of her things to do so) and I thought - maybe my blogging buddies would be willing to put money on this account occasionally.

If you can - great - if not...no big deal.

There is a minimum of $25 that you can put on the account. And there is a $4.50 processing fee.

The phone number to do so is: 877-273-5012

Please email me for the Pin # if you are going to put money on her account.



***

Thanks again for being a wonderful family of support for us!

Love you all!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

ok - I am already having problems with this phone number and pin # - I will keep trying and will let you know if there are any changes.

Thanks,

Shauna

Shauna said...

Hey Mom - do you have a different PIN number??

annalee said...

praying for randi and all!!!

Life on the farm... said...

September 24, 2008

Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit. Mark 13:11,

this comes on facebook daily, I thought of you today, when I read this.

Kelly B said...

ok I tried to do it and it told me at the end that this transaction was not processed...I'll keep checking the blog but I want to help.