10:17 AM

Randi's Charges

Posted by Shauna |

I just got off the phone with Randi. It is so nice being able to talk with her often.

Anyhow.

She found out yesterday that she had a court date set...for yesterday. Nice.

She was happy to get to ride in the car with a really cute U.S. Marshall....we will call him her boyfriend, for now! :) JK!

Anyhow - they have changed her charges from Possession with the Intent to Distribute to Distribution of Methamphetamines. Please keep Randi in the forefront of your prayers today. She really sounded a little discouraged this morning.

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That seems like a worse charge. Please tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers.

I have made such bad choices at times and so I understand how someone can get caught up.

Heather said...

She is in my prayers Shauna! I have been thinking of y'all a lot.

I hope she is able to keep her spirit up with the discouraging news!

Brandi said...

A little extra love and prayers...