8:27 PM

Put on the Armor of God 5-30-09

Posted by Diane |

Finally - Be strong in the Lord and His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not with flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God. So that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything to stand. (Eph. 6:10-13)

Today is the day of evil this scripture is talking about in this dorm. Actually I just think the devil has sent a few demons to abide in some inmates - specifically to go to battle against us and try to block our blessings!
First I got my bunkee - who woke up talking about me- which I lightly ignore because I already know the devil is coming. But there is a bigger, meaner demon in Nathali's bunkee. Woah!! Everyday it is something new. One day she has a strand of white girl hair on her bed. This morning Nathali dropped her headphones on the floor and the set her off. Keep in mind this girl is about 35o lbs and tall. And she's been in jail for 10 years - since she was 17. This girl is very institutionalized. All she knows is jail because she has spent her entire adult like in jail.

Hi, this is Nathali. Anyway before my eyes even opened I started hearing the demons stir. The charge demon under one - noticed headphones on the floor - Great opportunity to threaten me - 110 lbs against 350 lbs! I immediately started praying in the spirit to myself. She comes at me louder and stronger. I calmly say "It was an accident and I'm sorry.... she replies it better not happen again, and blah, blah, blah... I'm still praying - "No weapon forged against one shall prosper!" The Lord commanded. "Touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm." You know words are strong in here - but I truly believe God has me covered. I lay her (whole being) at the cross. It's the evil that consumes the flesh. So I stand! And know that He is God!!!

0 comments: