4:56 PM

Lights Out 4-28-09

Posted by Diane |

It's 10:30pm. Lights just went out. As I lay in my bunk looking around, I am reminded where I am. We are all sent to bed but no one is tired. Everyone is awake. Most have on their headphones. Some are writing, some reading, some playing solitaire, and one is even dancing in her bed. Then across the dorm, one of my friends is just staring at the top of her bed, probably looking at pictures posted above her, missing her family. It is the quiet nights like this that I really want to be home.

I lay in bed every night with my praise and worship music on Sunlife Radio or KLOVE. I end every night in worship and prayer. Sometimes I wonder if when I get home will I be able to set aside time everyday to praise God. I know that when I get busy I don't have a lot of self discipline.

This is more reason for me to go into some kind of ministry work. So that my work is still for God. Yeah!! I want to go home so I can find out what God has in store for me!!! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future." Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments: