7:48 PM

Justice 5-4-09

Posted by Diane |

Luke 18:1-8
Jesus tells a parable about a persistent widow. The widow kept bothering the judge to give her justice and he kept refusing her. Then finally the judge said he will give her justice so she doesn't wear him out. And verse 7 says:
"And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones. Who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes will he find faith on the earth?"

The answer to this question is "yes." I have complete faith that God will give me justice. But this story tells me that I need to be persistent. I am persistent in prayer every day-but I haven't been persistent with my lawyer. But that is about to change. My friend Lisa told me that I need to be persistent, so that I am not forgotten. I made that call today to my lawyer and was told they hadn't heard anything new yet. I asked if I should call my probation officer to be sure she hadn't lost the paperwork or something. He said he would make the call on his end and see what was going on. Yeah!! That's good news to me.

Thank you all for your prayers!! God is going to move for me soon. All praise and glory to Him!!
Randi

2 comments:

Tony@ That One Paticular Harbor said...

I am praying for you Randi. Keep the faith. You are such an inspiration and I feel in each post. God Bless you.

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

Randi,
Thank you for sharing your heart and your faith, you are amazing.

Cris