4:17 PM

Praise God

Posted by Shauna |

Today is Thursday, December 4th. I want to thank everyone who has been reading our blogs. Sorry there haven't been as many letters as before.

But God is still here in this place! Every day! And we are on FIRE! Every day!

We get confirmations from Him through His Word all the time. And prayers are being answered. We started praying in groups. Our little corner prays together every day. And let me tell you way - Lisa is growing! She is learning...and she is a praying fool!

She came to the table for count the other day, grabbed my hand and said, "I need to pray," and she held nothing back! She is bold for the Lord. And she is definitely getting her blessings. She went to court this week and the judge gave her 4 months! So she will be going home in January! Thank you Lord!

Please keep her in the forefront of your prayers so that she leaves here with all of the wisdom and knowledge that she needs so she can take it home to her boys & share her faith with them.

I have a great bunkee and she has grown so much since she's been here! God truly brings people here for a reason! And He is getting all the glory for whats going on behind these bars!



One of my favorite scriptures that I flipped open to this morning:

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen!" Ephesians 3:20

Love,

Randi

NOTE from SHAUNA: I just talked with Randi today and Lisa was baptized on Sunday!!! Praise God for one more added to His kingdom!

5 comments:

LCFrohm said...

I am so glad that they are growing closer to Christ through personal and group prayer.
My only question came, when you mentioned that someone was baptized. How? Who has that "authority" to baptize? Or is there a pastor/preacher there that does this? Is it a regular thing? Do they have worship services every Sunday?

Lorie said...

Thats one of my favorite verses.
Praying for you Randi-thanking God for ALL He is doing and is going to do in your life. I just thank Him I get to witness it!
Be blessed!
Lorie

Mimi said...

Did Randi get to see your parents?

Prayers for Randi & her friends.

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

:) Please let Randi know that I wrote to her but it came back, will send out another letter today. She is in my prayers.

Cris

Cheryl said...

Mimi - Randi's parents did not get to see her over the Thanksgiving weekend, but I believe they are making a special trip next weekend to see her.