9:03 AM

Linking to This Site

Posted by Shauna |

Hi Friends...Family...New Friends...Etc,

I wanted to let you know that we are so thrilled with those of you who want to link to this website. It is amazing the number of families that have to go through this same thing. I have already gotten a number of emails & I appreciate them all so much!

I am sure that Randi is embarrassed for her actions and ashamed of them....but she didn't hesitate for one moment to want to share her story! So...don't hesitate to share it also. We hope for this to be a ministry for many!

I also wanted to leave you with a picture of Randi & Macy (her niece) from our June '08 Vacation to Destin,FL.

This morning, I came to this verse: Romans 5:3 - "We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the HOly Spirit, who he has given us."

2 comments:

Life on the farm... said...

Randi has one awesome sister! And Randi is building an awesome testimony!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I saw this and immediately thought of Randi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ