Posted by Shauna |

I have talked with Randi a few times over the past few days. She is doing really well! And I mean REALLY WELL. I truly think that Randi sounds better right now than she has in the past 5 years. She just sounds hopeful and happy.

Strange to be the tone of voice of someone who is facing what she is facing right now. But it is.

She has her first blog post written and it should be in the mail to me today! I can't wait to see what she has to say to us all!

Have a blessed Monday!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

This really touched my heart, our extended family is going through the same thing with a family member in jail/prison... I would love to write to her, as a matter of fact I will write to her and give her as much love and encouragement as possible. Randi and your family are in my prayers.

Blessings,
Brandi