2:30 PM

Introduction

Posted by Shauna |

My Aunt Cheryl and I decided to start up a webpage for my sister, Randi.

I need to talk to Randi and find out exactly what all we can and cannot disclose to you on here. But this will be a place for updates, prayer requests & possibly letters from Randi that we will publish for your benefit. And the benefit of others that you think could use the information.

I know that this is really vague right now.

It will stay that way until I talk with her.

Please bookmark this page for now or subscribe to the page so you can receive regular updates from us!

God bless!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the heading.... now I'm crying again......

Lorie said...

I am excited about this for you all and will love being a part,God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
Be blessed!
Lorie