10:22 AM

Mothers Against Methamphetamine

Posted by Shauna |

http://www.mamasite.net/visit/

I am starting to research some different organizations that are focused on the war against Methamphetamines. Here is one that I contacted today. I think that I am going to work on starting a chapter in the Dallas area. Pray for me with this venture. My husband is probably going to be like...really Shauna...you think you need to take on ONE more responsibility! But I think that God is leading me to play a bigger role in the fight against this drug.

If this is something that you are passionate about as well - I encourage you to look into starting a chapter in your area. Methamphetamines are truly such a destructive and rampant drug! I feel very passionate about getting proactive - and fighting it before I find my family affected by it more than it already is!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

If God chooses to get me through school...seriously... the only way I'm going to make it through med school is by His grace and His plans for me...I know for a fact it's because He wants me to use my MD degree for service.

If you start this chapter for MAM in Dallas...I would love to be a part of it. Maybe I can use the knowledge of medicine to help get through the dangers of meth across to users and teens/kids. I have some pretty sad stories and pictures to share from just my few years in school.

But, if God calls me another way..I still want to be apart of this.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome undertaking- You would be a great leader though-
You should go for it- This crazy world needs all the help it can get!